The content of this website is only for the review of qualified investors who have the corresponding risk identification and tolerance of investment risks. Shanghai Dingfeng Asset Management Co., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") has made every effort to be objective and fair in the content of this website. Any information, pictures, information views, conclusions and suggestions in this website are for reference only and do not represent any definitive judgment. Dingfeng Assets does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of this information, nor does it guarantee that the information contained will not change in any way, does not constitute any investment operation advice to anyone, does not constitute any sales offer, investment risks, please exercise caution. Now the Company will disclose the main risks that may be faced in the investment (for details, please refer to the contents agreed in the fund contract and risk disclosure letter signed by the investor and the Company). This risk disclosure is only a brief list, and the relevant risks include but are not limited to the following:
1. The Company shall manage and use the Fund property in accordance with the principle of due diligence, good faith, prudence and diligence, but shall not guarantee that the principal of the subscription funds in the Fund property will not suffer losses, nor shall it guarantee certain profits and minimum returns. The risks arising from the management and use of the Fund property by the Company in accordance with the Fund contract shall be borne by the Fund property and the investors. Investors should be fully aware of the risks associated with investment operations, and their risks should be borne by investors.
2. The Company may entrust an institution registered with the China Securities Regulatory Commission to obtain the qualification for fund sales business and has become a member of the Asset Management Association of China (hereinafter referred to as a marketing agency) to raise funds. The marketing agency may have the risk of illegally publicizing fund products, falsely publicizing fund products, enticing investors to buy fund products with capital and income protection, resulting in damage to the legitimate rights and interests of fund investors. The Company entrusts the registration of fund shares, valuation accounting and other operational services to the outsourcing service agency. Due to the operational risks, technical system failures and operational errors of the service agency, the fund service matters may make errors and bring risks to the fund operation.
3. During the duration of the fund, investors may face liquidity risks caused by the failure of funds to exit. In the event of insufficient market or individual stock liquidity, the Company may not be able to adjust its investment plan quickly and at low cost, which may adversely affect the Fund's return. When the fund share holder proposes to add or reduce the fund property, there may be the risk of insufficient cash and the risk of income decline caused by excessive cash.
4. Fluctuations in stock market prices caused by various factors will expose the fund assets to potential risks. In the actual operation process, the Company may be limited to knowledge, technology, experience and other factors that affect its judgment on relevant information, economic situation and securities price trends, and the performance of its selected investment varieties may not be consistently better than other investment varieties.
5. The tax collection laws and regulations applicable to contractual funds may change due to the adjustment of relevant national tax policies, and investors' returns may also be affected by the adjustment of relevant tax policies. In addition, the emergence of force majeure factors such as financial market crisis, legal and policy risks, technical risks and operational risks, wars, and natural disasters will seriously affect the operation of the securities market and may lead to the loss of fund assets.
Private fund products are subject to certain risks, including but not limited to those listed above. The Company conducts public offering in strict accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations on private fund offering. Investors who subscribe to private fund products issued by the Company are required to complete the qualified investor certification procedure, fill in and sign the risk questionnaire, risk disclosure letter, qualified investor commitment letter and other documents. After the investment cooling-off period and return visit confirmation can be subscribed. The company once again reminds the majority of investors to be vigilant, do not be deceived, if cheated, please report to the local public security organs in time.
This week, the market is mainly volatile, some indexes at the beginning of the week slightly adjusted new lows, and then slowly recovered. It is worth noting that the turnover has declined significantly, indicating that investors' enthusiasm for participation has declined, which is easy to form a narrow volatility trend in the short term. Shanghai Stock Exchange Index (0.13%), Shanghai Stock Exchange 50 (-1.07%), China Stock Exchange 500 (0.13%), chinext Composite Index (0.05%).
The market fell continuously in the week before the holiday, and most indexes basically reversed the recent rebound. Shanghai Stock Exchange Index (-2.3%), Shanghai Stock Exchange 50 (-3.15%), China Stock Exchange 500 (-2.56%), chinext Composite Index (-2.74%). Most of the indices are located below key loci and are also at risk of breaking again. The amount can be even. During the holiday, the overseas situation was more volatile, and overseas markets fell by a large margin, especially the Hong Kong stock market fell sharply, and investors had a more obvious exit sentiment.
This week, the market is mainly shaken, and the style of large and small stocks shows a seesaw effect, but the overall trend in the past two weeks is stronger than expected, the Shanghai Index has not broken, other indexes have not continued to fall after breaking, and the small-cap index has risen to the breaking point. The Kechuang 50 index is still the strongest, not only hitting a new high this year, but also breaking through the stage high point in October last year, and has reached a new six-month high.
The RRR cut at the beginning of this week did not drive the market, but there were still ChatGPT and artificial intelligence events in the middle of the week to stimulate, in the already crowded state of funds, it still further spread to the pan-technology sector, and led the small and medium-sized board index to rise strongly.
This week, the market is slightly divided, the weighted Shanghai index stabilized sideways, the small and medium-sized board index is still falling, which is related to the limited funds on the floor and the transfer to large-market stocks.
This week, the market continued to adjust, in addition to the Shanghai index, most indexes also fell below the previous consolidation range or the downward breakthrough after the moving average bond, the weakness is full.