1. Fund compliance
1. Responsible for establishing and improving the company's compliance management and risk control management system and process, improving the relevant work flow and system of the company's business risk control, and putting forward suggestions for improvement of the relevant system;
2. Responsible for the daily compliance and risk monitoring of fund operation, and complete the filing and subsequent information disclosure of fund products according to the requirements of AMAC;
3. Responsible for legal review of fund related contracts, risk analysis and assessment of the actual operation process and legal documents of each business;
4. Jointly with the business Department to conduct independent risk investigation and assessment for each business according to the provisions of the work process;
5. Complete the business risk analysis and evaluation report, and report the business risk investigation and analysis and evaluation results to the investment decision-making Committee;
6. Assisted the business department to track and supervise the operating projects.
Second, the company contract, project legal review
1. Responsible for providing legal services and consulting to various departments of the company, handling general litigation, arbitration cases, legal disputes, etc., assisting in organizing and sorting out relevant evidence and legal documents;
2. Responsible for drafting, revising and reviewing various contracts and external correspondence of the company, participating in the negotiation and signing of major contracts and providing legal advice;
3. Participate in the legality review of the company's relevant major resolutions, rules and regulations and other important legal documents, assist in improving the company's various processes and rules and regulations, and effectively prevent and control risks;
4. Inspect and supervise the company's daily contract performance, assist in solving legal problems arising from contract performance, and avoid contract disputes as far as possible;
5. Responsible for studying the policies, regulations and industry requirements involved in the company's business operation, and providing effective advice for the company's business compliance operation;
6. Provide legal knowledge training for relevant personnel at all levels of the company and handle other legal affairs.
1, under 40 years old, master degree or above, law major, more than 5 years of legal related work experience;
2, familiar with the company law, contract law, economic law and other laws and regulations, with legal professional qualification certificate or lawyer professional qualification certificate, must have the fund qualification certificate;
3, familiar with the relevant laws and regulations of business, skilled in legal affairs, civil litigation experience is preferred;
4, can independently undertake contract review, legal advice, legal risk control and other related work;
5, work carefully, strong sense of responsibility, good language, writing skills and communication skills, have good professional ethics and professional level;
6, must have private equity related industry work experience.